Friday, October 16, 2020

Week 8 Progress

 

1. Looking back. I am okay with my progress knowing what all I had going on in my life I didn't completely give up, I did some things. I would liked to have done more things but I have to acknowledge that sometimes my best is just getting something done and getting some points and moving on to the next week and trying again. And I'm proud of that honestly. Like it it has taken YEARS to get the point where I am not in a full on panic because everything isn't just right. Still working through that but it is so much better. I am using a decent amount of extra credit and to get back where I want to be I'll be using more going forward, but I'm honestly okay with that as well. We had a rough few weeks in my house so I am greatful that the extra credit is there. I have enjoyed reading and writing the most. Commenting on other people's blogs and stories is still a bit anxiety inducing for me but I'm getting there. The website and blog development haven't been bad at all!

2. Looking forward. I may try to update the blog theme a little going forward. I think I'm pretty happy with the way I have the website set up right now so I don't want to mess with that too much. I am going to try to change up my scheduling of myself a bit this week and see if that doesn't help with some things going on with other classes/practicum and at home. Fingers crossed!


3. Image.We've come a long way!

"Rock Climbing in the Western Cape" by South African Tourism is licensed under CC BY 2.0
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review - Week 13

  "Thanksgiving Decoration" by alasam is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0    I can...