Sunday, October 18, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I love the reading, mainly because I love reading! I definitely needed this week to kind of reset and reassess my schedule. I'm trying to get back on track with how life kind of steam rolled me in week 7, but onward and upwards! I have really loved researching and looking for things to write about for my story projects. I have bookmarked so many things and given myself so many ideas. I"m just really excited to be writing fiction. It has been years of academic writing so to write something creative that doesn't require a citation in everything other sentence is a really great change of pace. I just have to remember that my stories don't have to be perfect, I just need to explore and try to write something and have fun. 



"Just Write" by Sean MacEntee is licensed under CC BY 2.0 

 

Going forward I just really need to focus on readjusting my schedule with what life has thrown at me in this weird semester. But that's easy enough to change now that I know what I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review - Week 13

  "Thanksgiving Decoration" by alasam is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0    I can...