Monday, November 30, 2020

Review - Week 13

 
I can't believe the semester is almost over! I did not get things finished up like I wanted over the break because of illness, but I am thankful that so far I do not have covid.  

I have my Japan story started but after a couple of (NEGATIVE YAY) Covid tests I spent the past week and half absolutely miserable. There isn’t really enough to post and I don’t think I have the headspace for an author’s note today. But hey, it isn’t a holiday at my house unless someone has a random unspecified illness. I have some lovely prednisone for my sinuses now and hopefully the last of my migraine will die off once things clear up. Fingers crossed the next covid test is also negative. (Extra testing because social work practicum – being out in our social service agencies makes for extra stress!)

 I THINK if I can do basically all the assignments and extra credit for the next two weeks I can finish with a B? Yikes. I wanted to finish up over the holiday break but my body had other plans. I’ll have to look closely at all the points totals again. At this point I’ll take what I can get and start fresh in January. Between practicum and the ice storm the middle of this semester actually kicked my butt!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review - Week 13

  "Thanksgiving Decoration" by alasam is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0    I can...